Monarch Virtuoso™ 500 is a trackless 3D virtual set system
with 5 full D1 resolution live video inputs in SD format.
3D sets are an integral part of the Virtuoso virtual set system.
Thanks to its powerful hardware engine, Virtuoso™ 500 is able
to render complex 3D scenes in Real-Time delivering
astonishing photo realistic results.
Until now with two camera inputs, the use was limited to only
one anchor and one guest for news and other programs
which do not involve more than two live characters. With 5
inputs, the channel can now produce elaborate programs
like talk shows, game shows, panel discussion and many
programs with participation of 4 or 5 persons.
For the first time Monarch also unveiled iPass technology with
its own R & D. Virtuoso™ 500 is powered by this new iPass
technology to achieve optimum processing power. All inputs
and outputs are now put in a separate break out box, outside
the main system thus reducing the heat generation inside the
server. This feature lends full stability in 24 x 7 environment
required by broadcast industry.
Monarch Virtuoso™ 500 allows you to add virtual tilts, pans
and zooms from a static camera in perfect sync with the 3D
virtual set. You can create the illusion of multiple cameras with
one stationary camera by coordinating multiple angles, such
as wide, medium and close-up views- whether you're
shooting head-and-shoulder or full-body shots.
Virtuoso™ 500 system has multi levels of chroma key. You can
key and adjust chroma backgrounds with individual
parameters, thus aiding the removal of shadows on
backgrounds in a very efficient manner, and keeping the live
images very sharp and artifact free.
Virtual sets can be enhanced with reflections and shadows for
real life features. These features lend a more realistic and
natural look to the live broadcast and production process
while retaining a low cost environment.
Virtuoso™ 500 is designed for broadcast and professional
applications and priced competitively. The Virtuoso system is
an ideal Hardware and Software solution, for broadcast
Virtuoso™ 500 system will enhance your productions, and help
deliver a sophisticated look to all genres of programs with
quick set-up times, at an amazingly low-cost .
- Trackless 3D virtual studio system.
- Powered by iPass technology.
- Multiple virtual cameras & switching.
- Advance multilevel chroma keying.
- Support for real-time advanced shader materials.
- Real-time shadows and reflections.
- Monarch Motion Designer software for virtual motions.
- Real-time hardware based 3D rendering.
- Client-server application for live graphics update.
- Easy to use interface.
- No expensive camera motion trackers required
- Seamlessly integrate live talents with 3D virtual set in real-time
- Multiple virtual camera display & switching
- Easily programmable 8 virtual camera positions
- Variable motion speed of virtual cameras.
- No pre-rendering of 3D virtual sets
- Render complex 3D scenes in real-time
- Powerful hardware engine to render full anti–aliased scenes
- Live & pre-recorded source input & output
- 5 full D1 resolution live video inputs in SD format
- Pre-recorded source input in AVI.
- Dynamically update input source
- Media Gallery
- On-screen media gallery for organizing graphic and movie clips
- Organize files scattered in different hard disks in separate categories.
- Edit the content in a non-destructive way
- Advance chroma keying
- Multiple levels of chroma key setting
- Shadows on the background removed very efficiently
- No color spills or spatial effect
- Update on-line through the client-server solution
- An affordable virtual studio solution
- Same studio space to be used for multiple productions
- Small studio space required
- No physical sets required
- Library of ready-to-use sets
- Shader materials support
- Real-time shader can be applied to 3D objects
- Shader like glass & metal gives realistic look to the virtual set
- Live news, election news, sportscast and talk show programs
- Game shows, entertainment programs, music videos
- Creation of advertisement and promotional clips
- Virtual classrooms for distant learning systems
- Corporate in-house presentations and training
- INPUT FORMATS
- Live digital SD resolution
- External AVI, up to full D1 resolution
- PAL / B/G 720 X 576 (25 fps)
- VIDEO INPUTS
- SMPTE 259M Serial Digital-SDI (BNC) - x 5
- VIDEO OUTPUTS
- Full D1 (SD) Serial Digital (SDI) (BNC) – x 2
- Full D1 (SD) CVBS (BNC) – x 1
- All outputs can be used simultaneously
- INTERNAL VIDEO PROCESING
- 4:2:2 Broadcast Compliant
- AUDIO LINE LEVEL INPUTS – ANALOGUE
- Balanced (XLR) Stereo inputs – x2 (Per input channel)
- AUDIO LINE LEVEL OUTPUT ANALOGUE
- Balanced (XLR) Stereo output – x1
Analogue and digital outputs can be genlocked to a selected
external reference video signal (analogue composite)
- TIME BASE CORRECTION
Built-in TBC for asynchronous analogue/digital video
sources for Real-time switching without dropped frames or
- GP1 I/O
RS 232, RS 422, Tally
- Video Bypass : SDI Input-1 will be routed to SDI output in case
of power failure